Monday, April 19, 2010

Vacaction Day 2

Day 2 Vacation to Panama City Beach.

After a really good nights sleep at the Country Inn and Suites in Dothan, Alabama we hit the road to Panama City! We stopped at the Florida state line and got some tourist information so we could start planning our day. When we arrived in Panama our condo wasn't ready yet so we decided to get some lunch at Sharkys Bar and Grill. We were able to sit outside and eat so that was really nice. My only problem is I HATE birds and even though they did not come to close they were close enough. After we were stuffed we headed to Pier Park to do some shopping! We got a few souvenirs and I got a henna tattoo! Haha, yep I sure did! I know I'm 27 years old but I don't care, I thought I could try it on for size and see if I would like a real one! We got lost a couple of times looking for stuff but not really that big of deal. When our room was finally ready we checked in and of course hit the beach. We were able to relax for a little bit and enjoy the ocean. Before we knew it, it was time to eat again!! We ate at Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville! It was a really cool atmosphere and the food was great!!! Before we came back to the condo we forgot we needed something at Wal Mart so we thought we'd stop and pick up one little thing(coffee filters;very important), however I noticed they had a whole big section of souvenirs things!!! Who knew you could buy souvenirs at Wal Mart!!!??? Anyway our $2 coffee filters turned into $45 just like that! After a full day we were ready to get back to the condo and just relax with our Corona's and that's just what we did.

I thought it would be fun if Eric guest posted on my blog about his version of our vacation. We did something like this on our honeymoon and it was really funny! So heres Erics version....

It was a really long drive down here but now that we are in our condo it is well worth it and relaxing. I think the Pier Park mall sucked. The girls on stilts at Margaritaville were different and we ordered way to much food and I couldnt even eat everything I ordered and that never happens. I also should have bought one of the expensive blenders they had there. Thats all I have to say about that I am looking forward to the things we are going to do the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. ... vacation... sounds like so much fun! Love that you got Eric to guest post! And I think you can get one of those blender thingy's at Kohl's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.