Monday, March 23, 2009

My Faults...

This may not be your typical post but the mood I'm in I feel its blog worthy. We all have faults, we may not want to admit to them but we do. Some drive other people crazy and some drive ourselves crazy! So..I thought I would list of few of my many faults. I thought if they are in writing I can work on them...here goes, in no particular order....


I am opinionated. This is one that after the word vomit of opinions comes out I feel horrible about. I tend to be opinionated on things that I have experience with.... Such as, building a house, having divorced parents, marriage, decorating,weddings, things to do with hair and nails. You get the idea.


I talk loudly. I get this honest but it drives me crazy when I find myself practically yelling for no reason. Don't even give me a drink or two, then I just talk louder and faster.


I care to much. I love my friends and family and when one of them is hurting I want to make it stop. I have the tendency to want to help even when the person doesn't seem to want it. I want to fix any problem I can so they can feel better. I do this out of love but still I should just step back and wait for the person to come around.


I want to be in control. I feel better when I am in control or at least feel like I am. This is different than being controlling I don't feel like I am that but its a fine line.


I take things to personal.


I am a people pleaser. This gets exhausting!


I over think things....again exhausting.

I know this may seem like I am being hard on myself but it's the truth and the truth is not always easy.

Bridget_19




3 comments:

  1. i have all of these faults, too. i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we're just girls. :) i'm a huge "fixer".. i have to fix everyone's problems and it's exhausting!

    p.s. i think jordan is a great choice for your future little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like you were describing me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer, I am so glad to hear that someone can relate to me its nice to know I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.