Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie with the Girls


Yesterday me and two of my girlfriends Stacy and Maria drove all the way to Champaign to see the much loved movie Twilight. We have all been reading the books and absolutely love them! I mean I am a little to obsessed with a made up character. Anyway, my husband always says I am like taking a child to the movies, I have to have something salty and sweet and then of course a soda. I have to pee before the movie and most likely once during. Stacy and Maria only confirmed what Eric has always said. Once we got our goodies and waiting in line to get in the movie I had to make Stacy hold all my stuff for a quick run to the ladies room and then once we get sit down I cant find a place to put my purse, and I am stuck in my coat. I am like "Maria please help me." With a sigh of course she helps me and her and Stacy are like GEESH Eric was right! I laughed because I know they are so right it takes me forever to get situated before the movie starts. Once the movie started I sat on the edge of my seat with a huge smile on my face as I watched the love story unfold. If anyone out there is thinking about reading the books DO IT! They are amaBridget_19zing. Go see the movie too! Wow!

5 comments:

  1. I loved that movie!!! :-) I don't have time to read the series. Wish I did! Can't wait for the next movie to come out!!! Dawn @ www.mustlovetots.blogspot.com and Wendy @ http://wendysfamilyblog.blogspot.com/ love Twilight, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl change your bkgrd. Its giving me a headache. Way too busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved twilight also. And I can't wait till new moon. How far did you have to travel to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mommynightowl, we drove to Champaign which is a little over an hour but very worth it. Anonymous, Im sorry you fee that way I love my background:(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I love comments.